New relationship

Checked on:

New relationship

You are going to marry, you enter into a registered partnership or you are going to cohabit

Are you going to live together without being married? Then remember to register your partner with Philips Pensioenfonds. If you do not live in the Netherlands and you are getting married or entering into a registered partnership, you must also register your partner. This can be done with the form 'Partner registration - registration partner'. If you live together without being married, it is important that you also send proof that you live at the same address. Were you married or entered into a registered partnership abroad? Then enclose a deed of this as proof.

Do you accrue pension at Philips Pensioenfonds? When getting a (new) relationship, you can take out the 'Anw-shortfall insurance'. More information can be found on the Anw-shortfall page.

Action required!

Attachment Size
18 July 2023

Attention cohabitants! It is important that you register your partner with us. Only then will we pay a survivor's pension in the event of your death.

199.49 kB
Attachment Size
12 July 2023

Do you want to take out an Anw shortfall insurance? Then fill out this form within three months after entering into your relationship.

194.66 kB

Related information

Perhaps the information below is also interesting for you?

Indexation policy

We try to increase your pension each year with wage inflation. This is called 'indexation'. Do you want to know more about this?

Go to Indexation policy
Financiele positie

Financial position

The financial position of Philips Pensioenfonds is assessed on the basis of the funding ratio, among other things.

Go to Financial position