Check the details on your Uniform Pension Overview
On the first page of your Uniform Pension Overview you will find the data on which your pension overview is based. Are your details incorrect? If so, please contact Customer Service.
Do you have a partner? Then check that the correct partner details are listed. To do so, go to MijnPPF and log in.
Check your partner's details on the profile page. Are your partner details incorrect? If so, please notify us using the 'Partner registration' form.
See what income you will receive on retirement and what your partner will receive on your death
Knowing what to expect in income later on will help you take action where necessary.
Calculate your pension based on your own choices
Would you like to calculate your own choices in your pension? For example, do you want to see what you get when you exchange your survivor's pension for an old-age pension? Then go to MijnPPF and make your own calculations in the Pension Planner. The Pension Planner also gives you an estimate of the amount of your net pension.
How does Philips Pensioenfonds deal with cookies?
- Remembering your preferences and input data (these cookies are kept for 3 months)
- Customer satisfaction surveys (these cookies are kept for 6 months)
- Feedback options (these cookies are kept for 1 week)
- References to our social media (these cookies are kept for 3 months)
- Measuring and analysing (in anonymous form) website activity using Google Analytics (these cookies are kept for 1 year).
No personal data
Cookies do not contain any personal data, only a unique number. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. Nor can they be used to identify you on other parties’ websites.
To make full use of our website, you need to accept cookies. If you prefer not to have any cookies on your computer, you can deactivate cookies in your browser settings.