Pension 123 Layer 2

If you move abroad

Checked on: 14 November 2022

Layer 2

If you move abroad

Are you moving to or abroad? If so, you can pass on your address yourself via Non-residents Records Database. Information about the consequences for the state pension (AOW) can be obtained from the Social Insurance Bank. Or go to

You must also notify Philips Pensioenfonds of your new address if you relocate while abroad.

Layer 3

More information? Go to our downloadpage.

Go to downloads