The corona crisis initially hit the financial markets hard in 2020. As the year went on Philips Pensioenfonds saw its buffers recover – though unfortunately not enough for us to increase our pensions by indexation. Because of the current interest rates and the latest developments on the financial markets, however, we expect that we will be able to grant you (partial) indexation on your pensions during the years ahead. Nevertheless, as the corona crisis continues it remains uncertain whether that will in fact be possible.
All members of Philips Pensioenfonds will receive a personal notificationabout this decision. In MijnPPF they can also download our full letter with the following information:
- Philips Pensioenfonds has regained a relatively strong position
- However, your pension cannot be increased by indexation on 1 April 2021
- We expect to grant partial indexation on your pension during the years ahead
- The new pension system could also affect the future indexations
- For those who are accruing pension: in 2021 you will accrue your full pension rights